Worth noticing! The jury has the sum total of experience consisting of more than 9,000 visited escape rooms! This was already the 7th edition, so the competition has been with us since the early stage of the industry.
Best International Game
The podium looks as follows:
1. Toy Factory from Belgium 2. Mystic Project from Greece 3. L'Orenda from Francce
In the other categories, only escape rooms from Spain were considered.
Best Escape Room
1. La Peluquería - The X Door Valencia 2. El Loco Del Callejón - Skp Room 3 3. Outline - Outline
Best Horror Experience
1. La Posesión - Arcanum 2. Outline - Outline 3. La Novia - Black Lake
Most Original Game
1. El Laberinto - Descifra 2. Hostal 83 Hater - Hostal 83 3. La Peluquería - The X Door Valencia
1. La Posesión - Arcanum 2. La Novia - Black Lake 3. Velatoria - Virus Room Escape
1. La Peluquería - The X Door Valencia 2. La Cámara Del Espíritu Y Tiempo - Mayto Kingdom 3. El Loco Del Callejón - Skp Room
1. La Cámara Del Espíritu Y Tiempo - Mayto Kingdom 2. Outline - Outline 3. Conviertete En Contrabandista - Sunbilla Escape
1. La Peluquería - The X Door Valencia 2. Salomon Museum - Yroom 3. Malibú - Secret Hunter
15 years of Public Relations experience. Worked for brands such as Allegro, Microsoft, Lock.me, Global e-Mobility Forum, Martin Kaczmarski, Rochstar TV Production. Communication manager of the team participating in the Cross Country FIA World Cup and in the FIA World Rallycross Championship. Organized events around TV series premieres, was responsible for the media coverage of skydiving events and records. Works for the escape room industry since 2017.
Hobby? In a free time skydiver, enduro biker, freeride skier and party animal.
The policy of taking hints in an escape room is an extensive topic - a doctorate could be written about it. There is no player who has never used them. Until a few years ago, they were accompanied by sundry emotions. However, are they still relevant today? What has changed over the years in the approach to hints?
Promotion using an escape room is nothing new. Many big companies have already decided on this kind of promotion before. Noteworthy among them is Marvel Studio, which promoted the Avengers movie in this way. This time the puzzles were used to promote a music album. Can you Escape The Ministry?