SPACE Cowboys is a game publishing studio created in 2014 in France. They are best known for the game "Splendor", which has become a sales hit worldwide.
The escape series of board games "Unlock!"
The company also contributes to the world of puzzle board games. This is because it is the publisher of the "Unlock!" series, and each box in the series includes three scenarios.
- Unlock! Legendary adventures (Action Story, Robin Hood: Dead or Alive, Sherlock Holmes: The Burnt Angels Case)
- Unlock! Mythic adventures (Professor Noside's Animal-O-Matic, In the Cluthes of Hades, Around the World in 80 Minutes)
- Unlock! Epic adventures (The Seventh Screening, The Dragon's Seven Tests, Mission #07)
- Unlock! Timeless adventures (The Noside Show, Arsène Lupin and the Great White Diamond, Lost in the TimeWarp!)
- Unlock! Heroic adventures (Insert Coin, In Pursuit of the White Rabbit, Sherlock Holmes - The Scarlet Thread of Murder)
- Unlock! Exotic adventures (The Night of the Boogeymen, Expedition: Challenger, Scheherazade's Last Tale)
- Unlock! Secret adventures (A Noside Story, Tombstone Express, The Adventures of Oz)
- Unlock! Mystery adventures (The Nautilius' Traps, The House on the Hill, The Tonipal's Treasure)
- Unlock! Escape adventures (The Island of Doctor Goorse, The Formula, Squeek & Sausage)
Other titles related to puzzle games
In addition to the "Unlock!" series, the publisher has other titles in which players must solve puzzles.
- "Unlock! The Escape Game", which was released under the STAR WARS license and, like the other titles in the series, consists of three scenarios (Rebels, Smugglers, Imperial Agents)
- Sherlock Holmes - Consulting Detective" is a kind of cooperative game, in which players have to solve unexplained cases by exploring the scenario in search of clues
Escape room industry database
If you are looking for experts, companies, conferences and more from escape room industry this database is for you. We gathereed information from whole market in one place, so you don't have too.